Things to Do
Ski and Snowboarding
Slice through amazing powder as you cut fresh lines on the slopes of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. Imagine your next ski holiday, flying down tree-lined slopes against a backdrop of white peaks ablaze with sunshine. Â Alberta is one of few places on the planet blessed with the light, airy powder enthusiasts dream about.
Three world renowned ski resorts are located withinÂ Banff National ParkÂ â€“Â Mt. Norquay,Â Lake Louise Ski ResortÂ and Sunshine Village. Ski all of them on single tri-area lift ticket. In Jasper National Park,Â Marmot BasinÂ features the highest base elevation in Canada at 5,570 feet.
Air Canada will be allowing transport of skis free of charge when part of the regular baggage allowance for the winter season. Learn more...
Ski and Snowboarding Deals
More Great Trip Ideas
- Stay & Ski Package for Two from 99.5
- 4th Night Free at Banff Caribou Lodge from 108
- Jasper Ski for Free Package from 329
- 5th Night / Day Skiing Free at Banff Aspen Lodge from 96
- Stay Early from 259
- Family Stay & Ski Package from 247
- Alberta Spring Ski Special from 261
- Experience Cat Skiing from 289
- Banff Ski & Stay from 399